Wanderer DPS Build
The Wanderer is a 5-Star, Catalyst user in Genshin Impact that deals strong Anemo damage with his Elemental Skills! A versatile DPS character that can float in the air and offer a unique type of gameplay to players. This Genshin Impact Wanderer DPS Build is focusing on his Anemo Damage and special abilities.
Table of Contents
Weapon for Wanderer DPS Build in Genshin Impact
The Wanderer is a Catalyst user that deals good Anemo damage with his Normal attacks, as well as his Elemental Skills! Our focus will be to boost his damage and to achieve this we can use the Tulaytullah’s Remembrance Weapon. A strong Catalyst that boosts Crit Damage and Normal Attack Damage!
Good alternative weapons include:
Artifacts for Wanderer DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Boosting his Anemo Damage is our number one priority when picking an Artifact Set for the Wanderer! The Viridescent Venerer is the best set since it boosts Anemo damage but also increases Swirl reaction’s damage and reduces the opponent’s Elemental Resistance! The Desert Pavilion Chronicle is another great option for the Build!
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Anemo DMG
- CRIT Rate/DMG
Skills for Wanderer DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Wanderer’s Normal attack is called Yuuban Meigen and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 3 attacks using wind blades, dealing Anemo DMG.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina, gathers a build up of high wind pressure, and deals AOE Anemo DMG after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack: Calling upon the power of Anemo, the Wanderer plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AOE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.
His Elemental Skill, Hanega: Song of the Wind, concentrates the power of the winds to break free from the shackles of the earth, dealing AOE Anemo DMG before leaping into the air and entering the Windfavored state. While in this state, the Wanderer cannot perform Plunging Attacks. When he uses Normal and Charged Attacks, they will be converted into Kuugo: Fushoudan and Kuugo: Toufukai respectively. The DMG they deal and their AOE will be increased, and their DMG will be considered Normal and Charged Attack DMG respectively. Kuugo: Toufukai will not consume Stamina. The Wanderer will hover persistently during this time. While this state is active, the Wanderer’s movements gain the following properties:
- Persistently consumes Kuugoryoku Points to maintain this hovering state.
- When sprinting, additional Kuugoryoku Points will be consumed for the Wanderer to accelerate mid-air. Holding sprint will cause persistent Kuugoryoku Point consumption to maintain speed. This effect will replace his default sprint.
- Jumping expends extra Kuugoryoku Points to increase hovering height. Holding jump will cause persistent Kuugoryoku Point consumption to keep increasing hovering height.
Running out of Kuugoryoku Points will end the Windfavored state. A second cast during the duration of Windfavored will also end it.
His Elemental Burst, Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays, compresses the atmosphere into a singular vacuum that grinds all troubles away, dealing multiple instances of AOE Anemo DMG. If the character is in the Windfavored state due to the skill “Hanega: Song of the Wind,” Windfavored state will end after casting.