Mika Support Build
Mika is a 4-Star, Polearm character in Genshin Impact that can Heal and Buff your Party! Mika works well as a Support character that can offer heals to your party but also deal Cryo damage to enemies! A good option if you wish to create a hybrid Support Build. This Genshin Impact Mika Build Guide is focusing on the role of Support.
Table of Contents
Weapon for Mika Support Build in Genshin Impact
Mika’s Elemental Skill is using a Crossbow but he is primarily a Polearm user! Since our focus is healing and supporting your party with him, building up Energy Recharge is our priority. Because of this the Favonius Lance is the best Weapon option for Mika!
Good alternative weapons include:
Artifacts for Mika Support Build in Genshin Impact
To boost his healing capabilities the Maiden Beloved or Ocean-Hued Clam Sets are the best you can use. You can even combine them together. Noblesse Oblige is another great Set that can boost his Elemental Burst and provide additional buffs to your party.
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Healing Bonus
- Energy Recharge
Skills for Mika Support Build in Genshin Impact
Mika’s Normal attack is called Spear of Favonius – Arrow’s Passage and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 consecutive strikes using his crossbow and spear.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AOE DMG upon impact.
His Elemental Skill, Starfrost Swirl, uses his crossbow to attack, granting all nearby characters in your party Soulwind. When characters in the Soulwind state are on the field, their ATK SPD will be increased.
Will take effect in different ways if Tapped or Hold.
- When Tapped it fires a Flowfrost Arrow that can pierce through opponents, dealing Cryo DMG to enemies it comes into contact with.
- When Hold it goes into Aiming Mode, locking on to an opponent and firing a Rimestar Flare at them, dealing Cryo DMG. When the Rimestar Flare hits, it will rise before exploding, launching Rimestar Shards into a maximum of 3 other opponents, dealing Cryo DMG.
His Elemental Burst, Skyfeather Song, derives the ability to spur his teammates on from the recited prayers of the knightly order, regenerating HP for all nearby party members. This healing is based on Mika’s Max HP and will grant them the Eagleplume state. When the Normal Attacks of active characters affected by Eagleplume hit an opponent, Mika will help them regenerate HP based on his Max HP. Characters affected by this state can only regenerate HP in this way once per short interval of time.
Best Party Members for Mika Support Build in Genshin Impact
Mika is a good support character that can provide heals and buffs in almost every party. Combining him with Hydro based characters like Childe or Xingqiu can help you freeze enemies faster. You can also combine him with Electro based characters like Fischl, in order to trigger the Superconduct reaction.