Wriothesley DPS Build
Wriothesley is a 5-Star character in Genshin Impact that is dealing Cryo damage with his fists! Wriothesley deals massive Cryo damage with his Normal and Charged attacks, depending on his HP! This Genshin Impact Wriothesley Build guide is focusing on the role of DPS!
Table of Contents
Weapon for Wriothesley DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Wriothesley is a Catalyst user, so the Cashflow Supervision is the best weapon for him. A catalyst that boosts ATK and increases the damage of Normal and Charged Attacks when HP increases or decreases.
Good alternative weapons include:
Artifacts for Wriothesley DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Marechaussee Hunter is the best Artifact Set for Wriothesley. A Set that boosts Normal and Charged Attack damage, as well as Crit Rate when HP increases or decreases. Blizzard Strayer is a nice alternative if you wish to boost his Cryo Damage more!
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Cryo DMG Bonus
- Crit Rate/DMG
Skills for Wriothesley DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Wriothesley’s Normal attack is called Forceful Fists of Frost and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Coalescing frost about his fist, Wriothesley will unleash powerful Repelling Fists, performing up to 5 rapid attacks that deal Cryo DMG. Apart from this, Normal Attack combo count will not reset for a short time after using Icefang Rush or sprinting.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a fixed amount of Stamina to leap and unleash a Vaulting Fist, dealing AOE Cryo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AOE Cryo DMG upon impact.
With his Elemental Skill, Icefang Rush, Wriothesley adjusts his breathing, rhythm, and pace and sprints forward a short distance, entering the Chilling Penalty state and unleashing more powerful attacks than before. The Chilling Penalty
- Increases his interruption resistance
- When his HP is above 50%, it will enhance the Repelling Fists of Normal Attack: Forceful Fists of Frost and increase its DMG. When such an attack hits, it will consume a fixed amount of his HP. HP can be lost this way once every 0.1s. This effect will be canceled should Wriothesley leave the field.
With his Elemental Burst, Darkgold Wolfbite, he activates his boxing gloves and strikes out with an icy straight, then uses Icicle Impact to cause multiple instances of AOE Cryo DMG in a frontal area.
Arkhe: Ousia – After Icicle Impact ends, a Surging Blade will descend upon the opponent’s position, dealing Ousia-aligned Cryo DMG.
Best Party Members for Wriothesley DPS Build in Genshin Impact
You can use Wriothesley as main DPS in Parties with Hydro characters to freeze enemies easily. Mona, Yelan and Xingqiu can assist with their skills. Rosaria and Shenhe can offer additional cryo support to him. Xiangling is a great sub DPS for melt reactions!