Fischl is a strong 4-Star, Bow character in Genshin Impact, excellent for the role of Sub DPS! Thanks to her Electro element and skills, Fischl can trigger reactions often and assist your party with extra damage. This Genshin Impact Fischl DPS Build Guide is focusing on the role of Sub DPS, relying on her Electro damage.
Table of Contents
Weapon for Fischl DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Fischl is a strong Bow character that deals great Electro Damage. Since our focus is Elemental Damage and triggering reactions, a weapon that enhances this will be our best option. This is why The Stringless is the best Bow for a Fischl Sub DPS Build relying on Elemental Damage.
Other great weapons you can use include:
Artifacts for Fischl DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Since we are focusing on Elemental Damage with this Build, the Thundering Fury Artifact Set is the best option! Great Set for Electro damage Builds that also boosts the damage of Elemental reactions and reduces Elemental Skill cooldown. Golden Troupe is another excellent Set that greatly increases her Elemental Skill Damage! Gilded Dreams is another good alternative! You can even combine 2 pieces of Thundering Fury with 2 pieces of Gilded Dreams if you wish!
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Electro DMG
- Elemental Mastery
- CRIT Rate/DMG
Skills for Fischl DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Fischl’s Normal attack is called Bolts of Downfall and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the dark lightning spirits of Immernachtreich shall heed the call of their Prinzessin and indwell the enchanted arrowhead. When fully indwelt, the Rachsuchtig Blitz shall deal immense Electro DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AOE DMG upon impact.
Her Elemental Skill is called Nightrider and summons Oz. The night raven forged of darkness and lightning descends upon the land, dealing Electro DMG in a small AoE. For the ability’s duration, Oz will continuously attack nearby enemies with Freikugel. Hold to adjust the location Oz will be summoned to.
Press again any time during the ability’s duration to once again summon him to Fischl’s side.
Her Elemental Burst is called Midnight Phantasmagoria. It Summons Oz to spread his twin swings of twilight and defend Fischl. Has the following properties during the ability’s duration:
- Fischl takes on Oz’s form, greatly increasing her Movement Speed.
- Strikes nearby enemies with lightning, dealing Electro DMG to enemies she comes into contact with. Each enemy can only be struck once.
- Once this ability’s effects end, Oz will remain on the battlefield and attack his Prinzessin’s foes. If Oz is already on the field, then this will reset the duration of his presence.
Best Party Members for Fischl DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Fischl is a great Sub DPS that can assist every strong main DPS in the game. Ayato is a great Hydro character that can fulfill the role of main DPS in a party with Fischl. Childe as well is a great DPS to combine with Fischl.