Freminet DPS Build
Freminet is a flexible 4-Star Character in Genshin Impact, that can deal both Cryo and Physical damage with his attacks! Thanks to his unique skills you can focus on his Cryo based damage or strong Physical damage. Either way Freminet can be a strong main DPS character for your party, that can also trigger Elemental Reactions! This Genshin Impact Freminet Build Guide is focusing on the role of DPS!
Table of Contents
Weapon for Freminet DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Freminet can deal both Cryo and Physical damage with his skills. Picking a weapon that can boost his Physical damage and ATK stat is the best option. The Song of Broken Pines is the best Claymore for Freminet! A weapon that provides a Physical Damage bonus, increases his ATK and buffs the entire party!
Good alternative weapons include:
Artifacts for Freminet DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Pale Flame is a great Artifact Set for Freminet! A Set that boosts Physical Damage and increases ATK. Blizzard Strayer is a great option if you wish to focus on his Cryo damage more. A strong Artifact Set that boosts Cryo Damage but also CRIT Rate when you attack enemies affected by Cryo or Frozen. You can combine these two Sets together or combine either with the Gladiator’s Finale for an extra boost to ATK!
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Physical DMG Bonus or Cryo DMG Bonus
- CRIT Rate/DMG
Skills for Freminet DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Freminet’s Normal attack is called Flowing Eddies and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Perform up to four consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AOE DMG upon impact.
His Elemental Skill is called Pressurized Floe and does an upward thrust that will deal Cryo DMG and cause Freminet to enter Pers Timer for 10s. While Pers Timer is active, his Elemental Skill will turn into Shattering Pressure. While in Pers Time when Freminet uses Normal Attacks, he will also unleash waves of frost that deal Cryo DMG and increase Pers’ Pressure level. The accompanying Cryo DMG dealt this way is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
Shattering Pressure Executes different sorts of attacks based on the Pressure level of Pers Timer, and then cancels Pers Timer.
- Level 0: Unleashes a vertical cut, dealing Cryo DMG.
- Levels 1 – 3: Unleashes a vertical cut alongside Pers, dealing Cryo DMG and Physical DMG. DMG dealt scales based on Pressure level.
- Level 4: Borrows the power of a fully-pressurized Pers to deal Physical DMG. Meanwhile, Normal Attack: Flowing Eddies will be replaced by Shattering Pressure.
His Elemental Burst is called Shadowhunter’s Ambush and unleashes a wave of untouchable cold, dealing AOE Cryo DMG, resetting the CD of the Elemental Skill Pressurized Floe, and causing Freminet to enter the Subnautical Hunter mode for 10s. While in this mode, Freminet’s resistance to interruption will increase, and his Elemental Skill Pressurized Floe will obtain the following buffs:
- CD decreased by 70%.
- Normal Attacks will increase the Pers timer by 1 additional Pressure level, and the frost released by his Normal Attacks deal 200% of their original DMG. These effects will be canceled when Freminet leaves the field.
Arkhe: Pneuma. At certain intervals, after using the upward thrust of Pressurized Floe, a Spiritbreath Thorn in the form of another upward thrust will be created, dealing Pneuma-aligned Cryo DMG.
Best Party Members for Freminet DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Freminet is a nice DPS to combine with Hydro based characters to freeze enemies! Barbara, Xingqiu and Kokomi can assist with this. Mika is a great support character that can boost the Attack speed of Freminet. Shenhe is a nice Cryo support you can combine with him as well.