Tighnari DPS Build
Tighnari is a 5-Star character in Genshin Impact that deals massive Dendro damage with his Charged Attacks! A Bow-wielding character that can deal Dendro damage and trigger Elemental Reactions. Tighnari is great as main DPS and can work well with or without another Dendro character in the party! This Genshin Impact Tighnari Build Guide is focusing on the role of DPS!
Table of Contents
Weapon for Tighnari DPS Build in Genshin Impact
The Best weapon for Tighnari is the Hunter’s Path! A Bow that boosts Crit Rate, Charged Attack and Elemental Damage! Perfect to increase Tighnari’s Charged Attacks and Dendro damage.
Other great weapons you can use include:
Artifacts for Tighnari DPS Build in Genshin Impact
The Shimenawa’s Reminiscence is a great Set for Tighnari! It boosts ATK and further increases Normal and Charged Attacks damage. Other great alternative sets include the Wanderer’s Troupe, Marechaussee Hunter, Deepwood Memories.
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- CRIT Rate/DMG
- Dendro DMG
- Elemental Mastery
Skills for Tighnari DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Tighnari’s Normal attack is called Khanda Barrier-Buster and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Dendro will accumulate on the arrowhead before the arrow is fired. Has different effects based on how long the energy has been charged:
- Charge Level 1: Tighnari fires a Dendro-infused arrow that deals Dendro DMG.
- Charge Level 2: Tighnari fires a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro DMG. Upon hit, the Wreath Arrow will create four Clusterbloom Arrows that will track nearby opponents automatically and deal Dendro DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AOE DMG on impact.
His Elemental Skill, Vijnana-Phala Mine, throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead of him that deals AOE Dendro DMG and creates a Vijnana-Khanda Field, which summons strange illusions to taunt enemies and draw their fire. Additionally, Tighnari gains the Vijnana Suffusion effect, which will decrease the Wreath Arrow’s charging time by 2.4s. This effect will dissipate once the skill duration ends or after Tighnari has fired 3 Wreath Arrows.
His Elemental Burst, Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft, combines the power of all seeds to fire six Tanglevine Shafts that can track opponents and deal Dendro DMG. After they hit, the Tanglevine Shafts will create a secondary wave of Tanglevine Shafts that can also track opponents and deal Dendro DMG on hit.
Best Party Members for Tighnari DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Tighnari can be the main DPS of several party combinations. You can combine him with other Dendro characters like Collei or characters from other elements! Fischl can be nice a Sub DPS along with Tighnari, while Zhongli and Bennett can offer additional support!