Neuvillette DPS Build
Neuvillette is a 5-Star character in Genshin Impact that deals Hydro Damage! Neuvillette relies on his Charged Attacks to deal massive damage and trigger Elemental Reactions. His attacks scale with his Max HP, so by picking Weapons and Artifacts that increase his HP we can create a strong DPS Build. This Genshin Impact Neuvillette Build Guide is focusing on the role of DPS!
Table of Contents
Weapon for Neuvillette DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Tome of the Eternal Flow is Neuvillette’s signature weapon and the best option for him. A Catalyst that increases HP and boosts Charged Attack damage when HP decreases or increases.
Good alternative weapons include:
Artifacts for Neuvillette DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Hydro DMG
- CRIT Rate/DMG
Skills for Neuvillette DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Neuvillette’s Normal attack is called As Still Waters and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Unleashes a maximum of 3 attacks, dealing Hydro DMG.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a fixed amount of Stamina to attack opponents with a rupturing ring of water, dealing AOE Hydro DMG.
- Legal Evaluation: While charging up, Nuevillette will gather the power of water, forming it into a Seal of Abitration. In this state, Neuvillette can move and change facing, and also absorb any Sourcewater Droplets in a certain AoE. Every Droplet he absorbs will increase the formation speed of the Seal, and will heal Neuvillette. When the charging is stopped, if the Symbol has yet to be formed, then a Charged Attack will be unleashed. If it has been formed, then a Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment will be unleashed.
- Equitable Judgment: Unleashes surging torrents, dealing continuous AoE Hydro DMG to all opponents in a straight-line area in front of him. Equitable Judgment will not consume any Stamina and lasts 3s. If Neuvillette’s HP is above 50%, he will continuously lose HP while using this attack.
- Plunging Attack: Gathering the might of Hydro, Neuvillette plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AOE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.
HIS Elemental Skill, O Tears, I shall Repay, summons a Raging Waterfall that will deal AOE Hydro DMG to opponents in front of of Neuvillette based on his Max HP. After hitting an opponent, this skill will generate 3 Sourcewater Droplets near that opponent.
His Elemental Burst, O Tide , I Have Returned, unleashes a rupturing wave that will deal AoE Hydro DMG based on Neuvillette’s Max HP. After a short interval, 2 waterfalls will descend and deal Hydro DMG in a somewhat smaller AOE, and will generate 6 Sourcewater Droplets within an area in front.
Arkhe: Pneuma – At certain intervals, when the Raging Waterfall descends, a Spiritbreath Thorn will descend that will pierce opponents, dealing Pneuma aligned Hydro DMG.
Best Party Members for Neuvillette DPS Build in Genshin Impact
You can combine Neuvillette with Electro, Pyro and Dendro characters to trigger Elemental Reactions. Fischl, Nahida, Xiangling, Raiden Shogun are a few nice characters you can use along with Neuvillette!