Alhaitham DPS Build
Alhaitham is a strong 5-star, Sword-wielding character in Genshin Impact! He can deal massive Dendro damage and trigger Elemental Reactions to boost your DPS in the game. Alhaitham relies a lot on his Elemental Mastery thanks to its “Mysteries Laid Bare” Passive ability. So when building him for DPS is wise to focus on this specific stat in order to boost his damage further. This Genshin Impact Alhaitham Build is focusing on the role of DPS with strong Dendro attacks!
Table of Contents
Weapon for Alhaitham DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham is a Sword user and the best Weapon for him is the Light of Foliar Incision! A powerful Sword that boosts your damage based on your Elemental Mastery!
Good alternative weapons include:
Artifacts for Alhaitham DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Focusing on Alhaitham’s Elemental Mastery Stat is the best way to create a strong DPS Build! This is why the Gilded Dreams Set is the best option for him. A Set that boosts Elemental Mastery and provides buffs to the wearer. Deepwood Memories is a nice alternative if you wish to boost your Dendro damage.
You can even Combine Gilded Dreams with Deepwood Memories for a mixed Elemental Mastery and Dendro Damage bonus or with another Set that provides Elemental Mastery like Instructor and Wanderer’s Troupe.
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Elemental Mastery
- Dendro DMG
- CRIT Rate/DMG
- Energy Recharge
Skills for Alhaitham DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham’s normal attack is called Abductive Reasoning and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AOE DMG upon impact.
HIS Elemental Skill is called Universality: An Elaboration on Form. Alhaitham rushes forward, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents when the rush ends, causing a Chisel-Light Mirror to form. When you Hold the skill it enters Aiming Mode to adjust the direction of Alhaitham’s rush attack.
When this skill is unleashed, Alhaitham will generate 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. If there are no Mirrors at this time, he will generate 1 additional Mirror. Chisel-Light Mirrors will have the following properties:
- When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- When attacks of the aforementioned kinds hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will unleash a Projection Attack that deals AOE Dendro DMG based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
- A total of 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once.
- The Chisel-Light Mirrors will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
His Elemental Burst is called Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena. It creates a Particular Binding Field and deals multiple instances of AOE Dendro DMG. If Chisel-Light Mirrors exist when this ability is unleashed, all such Mirrors will be consumed and increase the number of DMG instances dealt. 2s after this ability is unleashed, if 0/1/2/3 Mirrors were consumed, Alhaitham will generate 3/2/1/0 new Mirrors in turn.