Charlotte Healer Build
Charlotte is a 4-Star Character in Genshin Impact, that can assist your party with Heals and Cryo based Reactions! Charlotte’s heals scale with her ATK Stat, so by building up this stat you can offer better heals but also Cryo damage. She is a flexible support character but works best as a main healer for the party. This Genshin Impact Charlotte Build Guide is focusing on the role of Healer!
Table of Contents
Weapon for Charlotte Healer Build in Genshin Impact
Charlotte is a catalyst user that offers good heals based on her ATK Stat. Because of this a weapon like Flowing Purity or Skyward Atlas seems to be a great option for her. Another way to build Charlotte as a Healer is by boosting her Energy Recharge Stat, so you can cast her Elemental Burst often. In this case Favonius Codex is a great weapon for her.
Artifacts for Charlotte Healer Build in Genshin Impact
Our Artifact Set of choice for a strong Healer Build is the Maiden Beloved! A strong support Set that boosts Healing effectiveness as well as Healing received for your party. Ocean-Hued Clam is a great alternative Set that is focusing on Healing as well. You can combine those two sets together for their 2-piece bonuses or combine either with the Noblesse Oblige Set, which you can also use as a full set.
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Energy Recharge
- Healing Bonus
Skills for Charlotte Healer Build in Genshin Impact
Charlotte’s Normal attack is called Cool-Color Capture and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Taking aim at targets using Monsieur Verite, her custom Kamera, Charlotte performs up to 3 consecutive attacks, dealing Cryo DMG.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a fixed amount of Stamina, and after a moment’s preparation, will deploy Monsieur Verite to deal AOE Cryo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Gathering the power of Cryo, Charlotte plunges toward the ground, dealing DMG to all opponents in her path and dealing AOE Cryo DMG upon landing.
- Arkhe: Pneuma – At certain intervals, upon using a Charged Attack, Charlotte will cause a Spiritbreath Thorn to descend and pierce opponents, dealing Pneuma-aligned AOE Cryo DMG.
Her Elemental Skill, Framing: Freezing Point Composition, uses her photography skills to produce different effects based on whether the ability is Tapped or Held. When tapped, Takes a snapshot using Monsieur Verite, dealing AOE Cryo DMG to opponents in front of her and applying Snappy Silhouette to a maximum of 5 opponents. During this effect’s duration, it will deal Cryo DMG to affected opponents at intervals.
When Held, Charlotte enters Composition Mode, and during this time, the viewfinder will expand as you hold until you reach a Finisher Frame state. In this state, Charlotte can move and change direction freely.
When the hold state ends, Monsieur Verite will deal Cryo DMG to all opponents locked on within the viewfinder, and apply the same Snappy Silhouette as Tap Mode does to them. If you unleash this ability only after reaching Finisher Frame, you will instead apply Focused Impression, which lasts longer and deals more DMG, although the Skill CD will be longer. Composition Mode lasts a maximum of 15s and allows a maximum of 5 opponents to be selected.
Her Elemental Burst, Still Photo: Comprehensive Confirmation, condenses ice to create The Steambird’s signature. Charlotte creates a Newsflash Field that will deal AOE Cryo DMG and restores HP for all party members based on Charlotte’s ATK.
- While the ability is active, Monsieur Verite will deal Cryo DMG at intervals to opponents within its AOE.
- Will continuously restore HP to active character(s) within its AOE based on Charlotte’s ATK.
Best Party Members for Charlotte Healer Build in Genshin Impact
Charlotte is a great Healer character that can also assist your party with Cryo based reactions. She is a nice fit for almost every party and especially parties with Hydro characters, like Neuvillette, that can freeze enemies faster.