Furina Sub DPS Build
Furina is a 5-Star Character in Genshin Impact that can deal massive Hydro damage off field and support your party with reactions! She is also a flexible character that can switch her Arkhe between Pneuma and Ousia, offering combat or healing capabilities if you wish. Furina’s skills scale with her maximum HP but also take into consideration fluctuation on the HP of the other party members! This Genshin Impact Furina Build Guide is focusing on the role of Sub DPS.
Table of Contents
Weapon for Furina Sub DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Furina’s Skills scale with her Max HP, which makes the Splendor of Tranquil Waters sword, the best weapon for her. This sword boosts Crit DMG, Elemental skill DMG when HP increases or decreases and Max HP of the wielder when the HP of other party members increases or decreases.
Good alternative weapons include:
Artifacts for Furina Sub DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Energy Recharge
- Hydro DMG
Skills for Furina Sub DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Furina’s Normal attack is called Soloist’s Solicitation and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a fixed amount of Stamina to attack opponents with a rupturing ring of water, dealing AOE Hydro DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AOE DMG upon impact
- Arkhe: Seats Sacred and Secular – At intervals, when Furina’s Normal Attacks hit, a Spiritbreath Thorn or a Surging Blade will descend based on her current alignment, dealing Hydro DMG based on her current alignment. When Furina takes the field, her starting Arkhe will be Ousia.
Her Elemental Skill, Salon Solitaire, invites the guests of the Salon Solitaire to come forth and aid in Furina’s performance. Will summon either the Salon Members or the Singer of Many Waters based on Furina’s current Arkhe alignment.
- Arkhe: Ousia – Foaming bubbles like celebrants shall dance, dealing AOE Hydro DMG based on Furina’s Max HP and summoning 3 Salon Members: the Ball Octopus-shaped Gentilhomme Usher, the Bubbly Seahorse-shaped Surintendante Chevalmarin, and the Armored Crab-shaped Mademoiselle Crabaletta. They will attack nearby opponents at intervals, prioritizing the target of the active character, dealing Hydro DMG based on Max HP. When they attack, if character(s) with more than 50% HP are nearby, the Members will increase their current attack’s power based on the number of such characters, and consume said characters’ HP. If the characters who meet these requirements are 1/2/3/4 (or more), the Members’ attacks will deal 110%/120%/130%/140% of their original DMG.
- Arkhe: Pneuma – Summons the Singer of Many Waters, who will heal nearby active characters based on Max HP at intervals.
The Salon Members and Singer of Many Waters share a duration, and when Furina uses her Charged Attack to change the guest type, the new guests will inherit the initial duration. While the Salon Members and the Singer of Many Waters are on the field, Furina can move on the water’s surface.
Her Elemental Burst, Let the People Rejoice, rouses the impulse to revel, creating a stage of foam that will deal AOE Hydro DMG based on Furina’s Max HP and cause nearby party members to enter the Universal Revelry state: During this time, when nearby party members’ HP increases or decreases, 1 Fanfare point will be granted to Furina for each percentage point of their Max HP by which their HP changes. At the same time, Furina will increase the DMG dealt by and Incoming Healing Bonus of all nearby party members based on the amount of Fanfare she has. When the duration ends, Furina’s Fanfare points will be cleared.
Best Party Members for Furina Sub DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Furina is a flexible character that can works as a Sub DPS or as Support – Healer in almost every party. Because of the way her skills work, Furina is a great character to use in parties with other Fontaine characters, like Nuevillette and Wriothesley.