Yoimiya DPS Build
Yoimiya is a 5-Star Bow character in Genshin Impact with strong Normal attacks. Her high attack speed and Pyro damage make her an excellent main DPS character for almost every setup. Thanks to her Elemental Burst, she can also boost the damage of your other characters. This Genshin Impact Yoimiya Build Guide is focusing on the role of DPS.
Table of Contents
Weapon for Yoimiya DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Yoimiya deals massive damage with her Normal Attacks. Because of this the Thundering Pulse is the best Weapon for her. A bow that boosts Crit Damage, ATK and the damage of your Normal Attacks!
Other great weapons you can use include:
Artifacts for Yoimiya DPS Build in Genshin Impact
The best Artifact Set for Yoimiya is the Shimenawa’s Reminiscence! A set that boosts ATK and Normal Attack damage! Crimson Witch of Flames is a nice alternative if you wish to boost your Pyro damage more. Echoes of an Offering can also boost Normal Attack Damage!
Our desired Stats for Artifacts are:
- Pyro DMG Bonus
- CRIT Rate/DMG
Skills for Yoimiya DPS Build in Genshin Impact
Yoimiya’s Normal attack is called Firework Flare-Up and its effects are:
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, flames will accumulate on the arrowhead before being fired off as an attack. Has different effects based on how long the energy has been charged:
- Charge Level 1: Fires off a flaming arrow that deals Pyro DMG.
- Charge Level 2: Generates a maximum of 3 Kindling Arrows based on time spent charging, releasing them as part of this Aimed Shot. Kindling Arrows will home in on nearby opponents, dealing Pyro DMG on hit.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AOE DMG upon impact.
Her Elemental Skill, Niwabi Fire-Dance, triggers Niwabi Enshou, which makes her normal attacks to deal Pyro damage. During this effect, Yoimiya cannot generate Kindling Arrows at Charge Level 2 however.
Finally her Elemental Burst, Ryuukin Saxifrage, deals AOE Pyro damage but also marks enemies with Aurous Blaze. All Normal, Charged, Plunging Attacks, Elemental Skills and Elemental Bursts from your other party characters that hit a marked enemy, trigger an AOE Pyro damage explosion. If a marked enemy is defeated before Aurous Blaze duration is finished, the effect will pass on to another enemy nearby for the time left.